If you’re an avid sewer, then chances are you have assorted scraps of fabric just hanging around. Not sure what to do with them? Here are just some of the projects featured over at Frugal Living:
- Sew a Trick Wallet: this fun, magic item can make for a great unique gift using scraps of fabric and ribbon. You could also make a real wallet with a few more supplies.
- Eye Glass Case: use leftover scraps to make a personalized, practical gift.
- Keep-Em-Cold Can Wraps: this gift will not only keep cans cold, but will also distinguish one person’s can from another.
- Potholders, Mitts and Hot Pads: click this link for 6 great sewing patterns from protection for hot dishes.
- Money-Hiding Bra Pocket: if you know someone who travels a lot or finds herself in situations where she can’t carry a bag, this is the perfect little gift.
Check out tons of other ideas over at Sew Gifts and Stocking Stuffers with Scraps of Fabric.