Baby wipes are good for a lot of tasks that don’t involve babies at all. Take a look at some inventive ideas to try out from One Good Thing by Jillee:
- Remove Dye Stains: when dyeing your hair, you can sometimes get those annoying dye stains on your forehead and neck. Just wipe these with baby wipes to get rid of them.
- Interior Car Cleaning: wipe down the inside of your car with baby wipes to get rid of dust and such.
- Makeshift Swiffer Pad: attach to the bottom of a Swiffer-like mop to clean and pick up dust from floors.
- Erase Deodorant Marks: did you get deodorant on your black shirt or dress? Just wipe the stain away with a baby wipe in a pinch.
- Shoe Shine: use a baby wipe to shine up your leather shoes.
- Chalkboard Cleaner: restore a chalkboard back to basis black by rubbing off chalk residue with baby wipes.
- Eye Makeup Remover: need to get rid of stubborn eye makeup? Just use a baby wipe for gentle removal.
Find more than 20 more ideas over at One Good Thing by Jillee’s 33 Uses For “Baby” Wipes That Have Nothing To Do With Babies.