Have you ever been eagerly planning a brunch featuring cinnamon rolls, only to go to the store and find that they’re out? Or have you ever thought you had some in your refrigerator, only to realize you’re completely out at the most inopportune moment? How many times have you had a craving for homemade rolls that you just don’t have the time to make? The answer to all those dilemmas – as well as just a delicious idea! – are these crescent dough cinnamon rolls from POPSUGAR Food that only take 30 minutes to make! Watch and learn how easy and tasty they are.
– 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
– ½ packed cup plus 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon
– 1 package crescent roll dough
– 2 tablespoons salted butter, at room temperature
– 2 tablespoons cream cheese, at room temperature
– ½ lemon, juiced (about 1 ½ tablespoons)
– ½ teaspoon vanilla
– ½ cup powdered sugar, sifted
How easy were those rolls? Perfect for those sudden, unexpected cinnamon cravings! If you’d like the full, printable recipe, grab yours over on the POPSUGAR Food site. Have you ever made cinnamon rolls like these ones before? What do you think of this recipe?