Who can get enough of grilled cheese? Not us! And that means we just can’t enough of seeing all the different variations out there. Today we’re checking out three from Donal Skehan. These simple, classic twists are definitely some of the best we’ve ever seen. Watch and see if you agree!
– White bloomer loaf (crusty bread with rounded ends)
– Butter, softened
– 7 ounces (200 grams) cheddar cheese
– 7 ounces (200 grams) gruyere cheese
– English mustard
– Sriracha sauce (or your favorite hot sauce)
– 12 good quality crumbed ham slices
You probably don’t really need a grilled cheese recipe, but if you do, grab your copy from Donal Skehan’s site! Do you include cheddar and gruyere in your grilled cheese sandwiches, or do you enjoy other kinds? What special ingredients do you like to include?