Last year, we talked about a few uses of coffee grinds in your beauty routine. However, there are many other uses that you can put used coffee grinds to around the home. Take a look at some helpful ideas from DIY Life:
- Add used coffee grinds to indoor plants to help them grow.
- Put a bowl of used coffee grinds in the freezer to remove unwanted odors. To enhance the effect, add a few drops of vanilla extract to the grounds.
- Apply wet coffee grinds to a q-tip and rub into wooden furniture scratches. Allow to dry for 5-10 and buff with a soft, dry cloth to reduce appearance of scratches.
- Add used coffee grounds to warm water and let sit for a while. This will create a dye that you can use on fabric, paper and more.
- Used coffee grinds can be used around the home to repel ants.
What are some of your best ideas for using up old coffee grinds?
Find many more use ideas over at DIY Life’s 21 Ways to Use Old Coffee Grounds.