Denim is an extremely durable material that usually outlasts our use for them as jeans. So what do you do with old jeans that you can’t wear anymore? Here are some clever and crafty ideas!
- Denim Cut-Offs Wine Bag: make a lovely bag with a jean leg bottom and line it with a sturdy fabric.
- Laptop Bag: using old jeans, a pretty fabric and batting, you can make a sturdy and cute bag for carrying around your computer.
- Denim Bibs: these are cute treats for baby and they’re easy to wash.
- Recycled Denim Potholder: make these with the back pocket of a pair of old jeans.
- Small Gadget Tote: shows you how to make a caddy with 3 separate pockets to protect things like iPods and mp3 players.
Find 15 more craft tutorials over at Tip Nut’s roundup, 20+ Crafty Things To Make With Old Jeans.