Looking to make your own purse? Tip Junkie’s roundup has tons of great ideas for you, whether you’re a beginner or an advanced crafter. Here are some of the tutorials featured:
- Sweater Handbag: repurpose an old sweater and create a fabulous new bag in one fell swoop.
- Purse/Diaper Bag: if your kids are still in the stage where they need diapers but you don’t want to carry around a baby-ish diaper bag anymore, try this fashionable bag.
- Padded Laptop Tote: perfect for back-to-school, this tutorial includes very detailed instructions and many pictures to help you along the way.
- Beginner’s Bias Tape Bag: intimidated by making your own bag? Try this tutorial intended for those just starting out with crafty DIY accessories.
- 1 Hour Purse Tutorial: if you have an hour and a few simple materials, you too can create this stylish bag.
Find more free bag patterns over at Tip Junkie’s Purse Tutorial – 15 Fabulous Free Bag Patterns.