Tip Heroes with an affinity for crafting no doubt need a space specifically for crafting pursuits. But just as with an office, it’s easy to drown in the clutter of supplies and such. Take a look at some easy and cheap storage solutions that could help make your craft room/space more manageable, and more visually pleasing as well:
- Yarn or Ribbon Dispenser Out of Jars: use recycled food jars to create tangle-free storage for spools. You’ll just need a hammer and sharp nail to piece some holes in the metal lids.
- Affix Jar Lids Under Shelves: here’s a great way to create clutter-free storage of things like buttons, yarn, and other odds and ends.
- Use Tin Cans as Supply Caddies: this tutorial shows you how to decorate your recycled tin cans to create cute and practical storage. A lazy susan makes it even better.
- Use Clothespins to Organize Embroidery Floss: use cheap clothespins to create nice-looking and tangle-free storage for thread and embroidery floss.
- Use a Shoe Organizer for Craft Storage: repurpose an over-the-door shoe organizer as a storage solution for different craft supples.
Check out more ideas over at Curbly’s Eye Candy: 12 Brilliant Craft Room Organization and Storage Ideas!